- Veris Benchmarks is critical to assess the hiring processes of organization going through a quick ramp up because of a particular situation.
- Start ups, spin-offs, some cases of M&A, international expansion, specific geography expansion, building a new partnership and go-to-market, introduction of a new product or solution
- Hiring mistakes on integrity and clear thinking can be substantial in these conditions
- Veris Benchmarks is essential to evaluate critical hiring for company restructuring.
- Downsizing, market repositioning, combining operations, launching a new organization, a new partnership with another organization, new laws, regulations
- Integrity and the ability to think effectively are fundamental in these cases.
- Veris Benchmarks is essential to evaluate critical hiring for M&A
- The combination of two different cultures, businesses, plans, organizations is normally very difficult. In many
cases a substantial amount of new hire is required to make up the new business structure.
- Integrity and the ability to think effectively are fundamental in this case.
- Veris Benchmarks is essential to evaluate the moral fiber, integrity and clear thinking required during a spin-off
- Spin-offs are new territory, a lot of pressure, too many things, new processes, new organization, people, everybody needs to perform honestly in short time
- Integrity, trustworthiness, moral fiber, the ability to think clearly and best usage of resources is absolutely critical